Delinquent law enforcement in Denver

Help please

From: Nicholas – (
Sent: Sat 12/01/12 4:25 PM
To: (

I’m sorry to inform you that I am being harassed by the Denver police along with some private citizens and that I have not been reimbursed for the illegal lockout and self help eviction that happened to me while I was being illegally detained. I would like to press charges against the Denver DA’s office along with some Judges that are fully aware but continue to ignore my situation.

I would also like to remind you that I am an Asylum Seeker to escape opression of this country, and that I have not gained entry to any of the residence that were under my mothers name: Susan L. Bailey, that were stolen from her estate. along wuith the residence I was living in before I was illegally arrested and locked out of my house also not to mention the multiple mental health holds and lying theripists that helped detain me and force me to take poisonous drugs that can cause DEATH.

I am being followed by Denver police, private citizens, and Mental Health employees (who also owe me money). These are felony stalkers.

Asylum Seeker
Nicholas Bailey.
Denver Colorado.
Only legal heir to the Estate of Susan L. Bailey.




Original again—


Subject: RE: Law issue (Urgent)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 20:48:23 +0000

. While we understand your situation is disconcerting to you, Colorado is a “local control” state by both citizen preference and state law. Therefore, we have no jurisdiction over a municipality or special district, and efforts to address local government issues must be handled at the local level.

The Attorney General’s Office is neither authorized nor allocated the resources to provide legal advice, or counsel to private citizens. As chief legal counsel to state government, the Attorney General is responsible for protecting the public interest, but does not serve as legal counsel or advisor to individual citizens. Additionally, we are not authorized by law to involve this office in any civil matter or in any one individual’s case.

We recommend contacting a private attorney through the local bar association or local legal aid office, who may provide free legal advice regarding your situation.

We regret this office cannot be of further assistance to you.

From: Nicholas – []
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:21 AM
To: Attorney General;;;
Subject: FW: Law issue (Urgent)

To whom it may concern,

For almos a month now I have been locked out of my house by David E. Bailey. He has removed all of my personal belongings, finincial records, confidential documents, and some evidence about a missing persons case that I reported last year.  I was waiting for the FBI to come and get. (Tina Nguyen DoB – 06/14/1990 South Carolina)

I would like to know when someone was going to arrest David E. Bailey about this matter and help retrieve my belongings. He was not acting alone in this event. I believe that his son-in-law Jason Auld also caused considerible property damage to the property and has written several comments or remarks about my missing friend that I have not read yet. Jason Auld has served in the US Army. Another that I believe has a good deal of my belongings is Michelle K. Bailey.

I would like to get into my house to see the damage and be able to report my personal property missing/stolen.

Nicholas Bailey

Subject: Law issue
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 12:36:41 -0600

To the Denver FBI,

I believe you are aware that I am locked out and I am under the impression that ALL of my belongings have been stolen. You must also be aware by now that in no way have I said or attempted to abandon my residence of 1475 Delgany st #208 Denver Co 80202.

B. In Event of a Lockout Any form of self-help by a landlord, including locking a tenant out of the premises, is not permissible.
A tenant should seek legal advice prior to attempting to re-enter the premises on their own.

It has been 2 weeks, I have made several attempts to hire an atty in the private sector and I have also contacted Colorado Legal Services. I need to gain entry into my unit to verify that there is major property damage and that my personal possessions have been removed/stolen.

There has not been any form of notice given to the city and county of Denver. Who can help me? I need an answer now please. I have $142.00 remaining.

Please help, I do not know who to go to anymore.

Nicholas Bailey


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: